Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF!

This week has felt incredibly long. Our schedule at work was all messed up because of the test we were administering. You'd think I would get to sit back and relax while they take the test, but instead I worked hard to catch up on my grading and prepare for a meeting. My brain hurts. 

I thought I'd try something different this week for the inspiration board. I took one of the images from my Pretty post this week and I tried to re-create the room on a budget. I selected "Carrie's" remodeled room from the movie Sex and the City.

carrie-apartment-sex-city.jpg
Carrie's room
Sex and the City Remodel

I tried to get as close as possible to the original room, but of course watched out for expensive items. 

If there's a room you'd like to have my re-create on a budget. I'd love to do so. 

Have a great weekend! I'll be spending mine crafting it up!

No comments: