Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brighten Our Boudoir: Part 4

I'm at the point now where I'm not embarrassed to show the progress in our master bedroom. It's really coming together in the most perfect way. The color is still a bit more blue than I expected, but it's growing on me. The hubby even said he'd be okay with me painting it again if that made me happy (so sweet.). Well, it's still there. I figured it'd be better to wait and accessorize before changing the color again. It's not so much that I don't like it; it's just not the color I wanted.

As you can see, I finally received my fabric!! Seven point six glorious yards of it.


The clean (doggie fur free) duvet was 20 clams over at IKEA.

The crewel pillow is only temp. I'm making two smaller ones in the same crewel instead.

There's the super large chair. Those monogram pillows will also be replaced. I'm thinking a little zebra print. I'm also considering mirrors instead of the framed art.

My new lamps arrived today! I love them!

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Oh, yeah. Who knew I was in style with the crewel? Apparently it's almost everywhere now. Check out what Eddie has to say about Crewel Intentions

No comments: