Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brighten Our Boudoir: Part 2

In this week's inspiration board, I tried my best to find things to create the image of what our bedroom update is going to be like. There are so many options out there and I'd like to take my time to pick what I really like while also getting the best deal. So, this is a hodge podge of sorts.

We already own a headboard like that, but covered in microfiber. The fabric on the chair I'm getting from Calico Corners and will make pillows instead of getting the chair (we have another chair in there right now). The art is going to be a combination of things we currently own and other new pieces. I couldn't decide between some of the fabrics...blah, blah, blah...it's all a work in progress. Geez. I could have just said that at the beginning.

Master Bedroom lightened up


Oh, I am soo getting those lamps tomorrow! Sixty bucks each...what a dealio. I'd been looking for some like that.

No comments: