Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What do ya think?

This Saturday I'll be cohosting a baby shower tea party for my sweet friend. I'm looking forward to it because I'll get to see her, the baby bump in person, other friends, and do two of my favorite things...decorate and eat cake! I know she has some idea of what's coming (maybe from Peggy?), but I've got some surprises in store, for sure.

Here's a little glimpse. Any guesses?



Hmmm....

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I'll be sharing what I came up with next week. I used what you see above and a few other things to make a special something for her almost-here little girl. I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Peggy has kept her lips tightly sealed, so I have NO idea, other than that "Nancy is so creative!" But I like what I'm seeing!!! :)