Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Inspiration

I am a huge fan of round/pedestal dining room tables. I've actually never owned a square or rectangular one. Pedestal tables are perfect for sharing great conversations and for small spaces. We currently own one that I absolutely love. It's the perfect size and it expands to a nice size oval for holiday meals. We got the best deal on it through craigslist. 

This weeks inspiration board started with a pedestal table as the centerpiece. I've actually been thinking of changing out some of our chairs for more traditional wood ones. I know my mom has a set just hanging out in her basement and with a little green paint (or white!) I could quickly whip up a totally different look. Maybe I'll have her bring them on Sunday??? =)


Spring Time Dinner

I placed two Amy Butler fabrics in as possibilities for curtains, but for some reason, one of them isn't coming up right. That's actually my favorite of the two. You can click on the link for a more detailed photo of the fabric and info on the furniture and accessories. 

Hope everyone is getting some sunshine at home today and throughout the weekend! I'm loving it. 

No comments: