Friday, May 22, 2009

A Feeble Attempt

I'm trying to get myself out of this endless work induced tunnel. Last night was the first evening I was home before 9PM. It was great. I have another rough week ahead of me; which, I am so ready to get over with. The culmination of my hard work will be getting to spend an entire evening in SF with colleagues, the hubby, and about 500 dancing teenagers until midnight. Although it's on the weekend and it's a work related event, I have to admit Sr. Ball is one of my favorite events.  Oh, and daddy man is coming in from Guatemala on Thursday (while I'll be at a hotel with 30 or so teenagers!) for my brother's graduation in a few weeks. 

I think I see the light. 

All images below borrowed from Home Sweet Home.
You have to check that site out. It is full of eye candy!























No comments: