Thursday, March 5, 2009

These Don't Succ-ulent!

I am in love with succulents right now. I want a million of them in my house. Actually, the hubby even noticed my little infatuation with them. 

Hubby: "Hey Honey, you're really into the succulents right now? Why?"

Me: "Hmmm... yup. I love 'em because I can't kill them. You know I've had problems with keeping things alive."

Hubby: "Yeah. You're right."

He's so sweet. He even let me buy more! He hasn't noticed, but I bought another today. hehe.
You can never have too many. I'm also in the process of growing another from my burro's tail. These little juicy plants don't require very much watering, most sprout from a segment of the original in some dirt, and look absolutely fantastic and mod. Love them!

If you're looking for a low maintenance plant (Hey, non green-thumbers out there!) that will rock your world, check out the succulents in your local garden center or nursery. 

Check out these babies.




My fab friend K put a little juicy collection together two weeks ago and as soon as I saw it, I just had to have my own. 

No comments: