Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

At this point in the week  I have my "easy" day at work. I teach only 3 classes today, one of them being Leadership, which, is usually very enjoyable; one is my favorite English class, and the other one is shortened because it's the last meeting with them for the week. It always makes me feel like it should be Friday. Then, I get home and realize I have ONE more day of work for the week. You'd think I'd be excited it was Friday. hhmmm....I like Thursdays almost as much as the weekends. 

I get to work early enough that I have some time to roam around the internet and find some inspiration for random things going on at home. It never hurts to tweak with the decor at home; especially if I can do it without spending any moola! 

On my search today, I found some great images and I thought I'd share. 





I'm totally feeling the whites right now. I'm feeling a need to brighten up our spaces. 

Uh oh. Lunch time is over. I have to get back to work. 

p.s. We have the chairs in the last picture at school/work. How chic is my school?!

No comments: