Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm "ruche"-ing out to get some!

Hellooooo. The lovely Miss Bryn just found the jackpot of clothing stores!

I completely concur with all the hoopla over this FABULOUS shop that definitely has me thinking Anthropologie for the average salary gal. Ruche has got everything I want for the fall season...and probably for every season after this. Check out these little numbers...oh... and they're soo affordable!annabelle navy polka dot dress
annabelle dress-$36.99
coral bells bow dress
coral bells dress-$45.99
eggplant ruffle sweater dress
eggplant ruffle sweater dress- $42.99
fae blossom gray sweater cardigan
fae blossom gray sweater- $49.99
kiev chunky sweater cardigan
kiev chunky sweater-$59.99
marseille stroll light trench coat
marseille stroll light trench-$46.99
my "go to" black zip hoodie
go-to hoodie-$36.99

The only problem I have now is deciding what I want. I will have to practice a lot restraint. I think I'm starting with a dress first. Who doesn't like an outfit in one!

No comments: