Tuesday, October 20, 2009

City Living: Before and kinda...sorta after



Okay, so I've literally just sat waiting to load all the pictures for an hour- an hour!! Ugh....this is part of the reason that I haven't been blogging since we moved. We're not able to get the same internet connection we had in P-town, so the internet connections basically sucks. Big time. It's on and off consistently. Annoying as heck!

Anyways, the above images are a little glimpse into what we originally started with when we were unpacked by the movers on the last day of moving. Crazy mess.

Seeing as I'm having some major troubles with the loading of the pictures and I need to get to bed some time today since I have to get up at the crack of dawn for the longest of longest work days...I will share them tomorrow. I'm sorry to leave you with the ugliest images ever. Just be happy it wasn't you stuck with this mess. =) oh yeah...these were after I'd already arranged some of the stuff. Also, did you notice I didn't include the office...it-was-BAD!

No comments: