Monday, November 2, 2009

Martha, I love you

I don't care what others say. I know she has loads and loads of people that help her come up with all these fabulous crafts, but I don't care. I want to grow up to be the Latina Martha, or "Marta." =)

{seriously martha...so chic}



{oh martha...just love the color and that bench/settee thinger....just fabulous!}



{martha, I just love this whole look. too bad those benches probably cost a butt load}



{you know martha, I've been meaning to do this with a canvas...but a magnetic board...so clever}



{martha. can you just toss me some of your antique fabric to make a looker like this?}



{martha, we must be related because I love orange too!}


The images above are from Martha's "quick and easy upgrades." For her DIY instructions, visit her here!

No comments: