Friday, August 14, 2009

Apples and Horseshoes

In case you haven't checked out the links over to the right there, Snippet & Ink is one of the prettiest and most inspirational websites for a bride-to-be (or a married lady like me). It's really just beautiful image after amazing image.

I read Kathryn's website every single day (and maybe multiple times a day) while planning our wedding. I don't know how she does it but she continues to come up with some of the most wonderful inspiration boards almost every single day.

I thought it would be fun to work with one of the inspirations boards at S&I as inspiration for a room. Although I love summer, I always get so excited as fall approaches. It's definitely my most favorite season of the year because of the color, the weather (hot, in our area) and cuddly clothes. It's also means the hubby and I will have been married for one whole year! yay!



No comments: