Monday, October 13, 2008

What's this cookie about?

This is this blog in a nutshell: Making/creating fabulous things on the, dare I say, cheap side. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm all about frugality. I would say I have a knack for it. I think I got it from my mama; at least that's what the hubby says. Now, just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's not top quality, not as attractive, not as wonderful, not as...fabulous! If you dare follow me, I'll show you how to whip up some fancy professional looking wedding thank you cards, how to cook a tasty, affordable, and light dinner, how to create a chic welcoming nest, and all the things in between. I'll share my knowledge and I will definitely (if you don't mind) take all of yours. =) Let's have some fun and save some moola along the way.

Fabulessly Yours,
Nancy

No comments: