Friday, January 15, 2010

I need more!

On my way home from work today, I stopped by PB to check out their sales and peek at their birdie stuff. They currently have a buttload of bird themed objects. Since I'm very much thinking and working on including some birds in the nursery, I couldn't resist.

I usually center my PB visit on the sale stuff because I'm frugal like that. What did I spot today?

Rustic Wood Gallery Frame, 4 x 6", Natural
{Rustic Wood Gallery Frames}

These! I really like the mixing and the matching of frames on walls and these are just so unique. I want to have an earthy natural feel to the nursery and these are definitely earthy. But, here's where it gets good. I spotted them on one side of the store, checked out the price and decided they were not worth the price today. As I made my way around and picked up this...
Bird Embroidered Pillow Covers
{PB bird embroidered pillow}

pillow with the yellow, blue/grey, and coral colored bird (I'm thinking a pillow for the glider), and then stopped to look at other birdie things, I finally made my way to the register. What do I see as I'm standing in line to purchase my one goodie??!! The rustic 8x10 frames with mats for $9!! Apparently, since they lost the boxes for them, they marked them down from $39! Yeah, savings for me!! I found two, but I'm hoping to score one more at this price. They would look so cutie above the modern white crib!!  So, if you happen to pop into your PB and spot an 8x10 rustic wood frame for $9; I would totally love it. Obviously, this won't do me any good if I have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping. So, hey Sacto crew...you seen any of these??? Love ya! =)

No comments: